Monday, April 30, 2012

Menage A Trois????

Well...since I'm totally behind on the A to Z Challenge....I'm going to have a threesome. I'm going to pop off X, Y & Z all at once. I need to admit...it's my first time doing a threesome...I hope my other posts don't get jealous ;) X is for how eXtra eXcited I am to be done with this challenge!! Ok so this is cheating but come on....X is hard! I once said that doing this blog challenge was like having a jealous, broke boyfriend. I still feel this way. It's always there....it's always needing my time and attention....it needs me to do it all and I'm left feeling tired and less then stellar about myself. I am not great at blogging because I have to....I am more of an inspired "writer". So now I can say that I did it and be proud....but I can go back to my usual way of doing things! Yippie! Y is for YOU! All the wonderful people that stopped over to read my posts....even the shitty ones! I made some new friends and most of my usual readers stuck by my side. I appreciate all the support and fun comments. Thank YOU! Z is Zoo animal.....I'm sorta giving you a crap ending here. As of late I have turned face painting into my new hobby. It started as a fun thing to do with my little ones and I liked it. I am in no way an artist yet....but I'm having fun. My kiddos are starting to get sick of me practicing on them so yesterday I used my own face.....I don't like trying to paint myself!....it's harder then I thought.....anyways here is my purple tiger. Why purple??? Because I didn't have orange and I thought it was more Lady Gaga this way. Thanks for stopping by. It's been real. Peace Out!

4 comments:

  1. I knew you'd come up with an awesome way to pull it off! Well stellar or not, your words, you did do it...you finished and I'm proud of you! Okay had no idea you were the master behind the paint on FB. You are good girl! Did you see Heidi Klum's full body paint...there you go, your next adventure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still trying to figure out balloons & unicorns! But thank you :). & Thank you for suggesting I just lump my last three together! I feel so free! Dirty but free ;)

      Delete
  2. Haha and dammit, I wished that I'd thought of that, then the nightmare would now be over.

    Congrats on finishing the challenge. So...same time, same place next April? Nah, me neither!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy to be done!! I highly doubt I will be signing up again. But I will continue to stalk your blog :)

      Delete