Thursday, April 19, 2012

Q

Q is Quiche. Quiche is NOT something I will eat....ever....even if it meant I would die if I didn't have a bite. Quiche....lord even the name sounds yucky. I have sampled it on a few occasions and every time I wanted to scrub my mouth out with tennis shoe. This is one of those foods invented by the devil himself....like lutefisk, haggis and black jelly beans. I'm not sure what it is about it that is so wretched.....I like all of the ingredients on their own but mixed up in that pie/tart thing just makes me cringe. I would say that my disdain for quiche is weird but....I also won't eat fruit that is cut into squares and I put peanut butter on my turkey sandwiches so.....it's actually just me that is weird. (Shocker)

Do you have any weird food phobias???

4 comments:

  1. Peanut butter on turkey sandwiches? Interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quiche thing baffles me, but I will fight the urge to go the "what about" this or that route! I do not wish to eat any organ meat...nothing terribly shocking about that! I also think capers seem odd. Stopping by from a-z!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed....capers are not on my menu...like ever. Thank you for checking out my blog!

      Delete