Thursday, March 8, 2012

Juice Cleanse Update # 9

Day 4 breakfast time. Well....last night sucked the big rotten cucumber....I cried for hours. I know I use food as an emotional crutch and without it I was forced to think of other things....and I had a total meltdown. I think I'm ok now...It was probably good to get those tears out. Today I feel sort of ok....but I am down 12 pounds and still no headaches so that's progress.

I went to give my kids some Capri Suns this morning (lazy me) and I always take a sip out so that when they grab the pouch they won't squeeze juice all over the place. Well, I wasn't thinking and went ahead and took the sip....OH MY GOD...that shit is awful! It tastes like sugar water with hints of something....not sure what.. but it isn't fruit. So...my few days of juicing have definitely changed my perspective of what the hell REAL food should taste like. Well...I'm actually going to go spend time with a human who eats today...and I feel strong enough to try being around people....plus if I don't do some gossiping soon I will totally end up drinking the bottle of Cake Vodka in my freezer for lunch...

No comments:

Post a Comment