Day 9....later afternoon. Well...not much to report. I'm about the same. Feeling pretty good. Wish I had pushed myself a little more to get some exercise in but all in all I am happy with what's going on with my results.
Since my post has nothing interesting I am going to give you a list of things I hate buying at the store....not that they are interesting or that you care but it will add some bulk to my post.
1. Paper towels...they are expensive and then you throw them out. It kills me.
2. Q-tips....not that they need to purchased frequently but for some reason I can never locate them in the store and it puts me in a bad mood.
3. Cat litter....its heavy and yet another thing I'm just going to toss out....plus it will include turds....awesome.
4. Tampons....it means I have my period so obviously I'm in pain and cranky...now to top it off I get to spend money on cotton plugs and pray I don't ruin my favorite yoga pants. (chances are I'm buying a cake and huge bottle of booze too)
5. Socks.....the friggen cat (who needs the litter) has a fascination with socks and drags them all over....so no matching pairs ever leave my house. I once had a cat that ate socks....only the dirty ones....weirdo. I also hate wearing sock... just the idea of my foot being enclosed freaks me out....so it's just not a comfortable purchase.
Ok, well now that I have bored you to tears have a great day and remember.....I'm probably only a few months away from another diet so prepare for the insanity! Peace Out.