Saturday, July 23, 2011

Cute Popsicle Bunting!





Well my pre schooler is brilliant....I was sitting on the couch with a bunch of popsicle sticks and she asked me what I was doing...so I said I was trying to think of something fun to do with them and she said...MOM!!!!! Make Popsicles!!!....yep she is brilliant.






So I cut out popsicle shapes (freehand obviously) from a well worked (that means old) shirt box. Then I let her paint and decorate them....She loves her some glitter :)







Then we glued the sticks to the back (I used tacky glue but Elmers or hot glue would work just fine) and then we glued some string we found in the basement across the backs of all of the popsicles and hung them up across the kitchen windows.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE it....we had a ton of fun and it turned out to be a great summer decoration.

No comments:

Post a Comment