Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Shake Shake Shake Senora

So I've been trying to find salt and pepper shakers that I like but since I'm cheap I just can't bring myself to spend 15.00 or more on shakers....and since I hate pepper I don't use them all that often....we do have a set but they are friggen tiny and need to be refilled like every use....so while hunting in the dollar store for items to decorate a tropical hat with I found some nice sized shakers....so for a buck I had to get them....however they were clear and boring.....but not for long :)




I started off by sanding and taping them....





Then I sprayed them gold.....






I Mod Podged some feathers (that I always have in my stash) on top and finished off with a clear coat. These are much more fun :)


No comments:

Post a Comment