Thursday, July 14, 2011

Emmy Plegmy

Anyone else see the Emmy noms??? Most my fav shows got little to no attention....well ok not true, Game Of Thrones, True Blood & Boardwalk Empire all got some well deserved nods...I noticed Project Runway and Raising hope got a glance but it's obvious that this year it's all about Glee...not that I don't like Glee...I do....but it's a filler...something to watch when awesome shows are not on...I guess my tastes suck..I don't care for Mad Men (which I thought I would love) or 30 Rock, The Office and I'm even sick of House....Oh and wtf Idol??? Really...that was such a huge crash and burn and yet there it is all over the nomination list. Where in the hell was Sons Of Anarchy? No Chelsea Lately either....I really need to start my own award show....Best Fucked Up Marriage goes to Sister Wives, Best Gator Murder.... Swamp People, The Coolest Bitch Beatdown....Maggie Siff of SOA.....etc etc...I will call it The SPL Awards (Shit People Like).....all the Gleeks of the world can watch The Emmys and all the dicks can watch my show. We all know I will still watch The Emmys....I'm an award show junkie...but there will be a lot of pissy tweets streaming....Who nominated that dork? #EmmyAwards2011...Shut Up I hate your show #EmmyAwards2011...Where's the nip slip? #EmmyAwards2011. Peace Out

No comments:

Post a Comment