Thursday, January 19, 2012

The Keeper Of The Cubes....

My ice maker is obviously a prostitute...well...at least is has the schedule of one. Most of the time it's awesome....does nothing but put out....and then BAM...it's off duty for a week. WTF....really and its always when I really really need it too...I could always make ice by myself but we all know it's just not the same and never enough...who has room for the trays anyways....between the booze bottles and popsicles there is no where to put them....stupid. We have looked and looked and just can not figure out why the damn thing decides to shut off but the only answer seems to be is that it's a moody bitch. For some reason...if you go and purchase a bag of ice it gets jealous and starts working again...hmmmm....I guess it could be worse...it could be a man....that would be awful....cubes stuck to the top of freezer that taste like salt...no thank you. Peace Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment