Thursday, July 22, 2010

My Advice To The Middle Aged Women Who Date....

Ladies....if I can even call you that....dating for dinner is no longer acceptable...maybe back in the 40's but not today....you can not as a single woman go out to eat with a single man and have nice conversation and some drinks and then just say peace out. It no longer works like that. Old friends are a maybe but not with new people or ex lovers.....now I'm not saying it's right that they expect a BJ or handjob for some wings and a margarita but a little heavy petting is implied especially if you are the one initiating the dinner. This day and age everyone is so sexed up that dinner is code for fellatio so if you are not prepared to ruin the knees of your new skinny jeans then stay the fuck home and watch The Notebook and order a pizza. You also can not ask a guy over to watch movies and not round 3rd base....and don't be a fridged bitch and say ahead of time something like....just so you know nothing is going to happen tonight....what are they gonna say....well piss on you I'm not coming over unless I get some nipple in my mouth. If you need company call a girlfriend to come over...if you need a boyfriend then throw go find one....don't use some poor schmuck to keep you occupied.....I'm sorry you are one kitten away from being the neighborhood cat lady but....it's pretty much like being a tease....and we all know how I feel about that....put out or stay home. This isn't high school....the days of being home by 10 and untouched are over. I'm not a fan of sluts but they don't screw with peoples minds.....they just screw.

STOP FINDING DATES ON THE INTERNET!!!!!!!!!!!! If you sit home at night scouring Friend Finder, MySpace and Craigslist for a date....you are a loser....and will most likely end up raped, mugged or dead. If you can not saunter up to a guy and say hello...then how are able to give them your name and meet them for "dinner".....don't give me the bullshit about getting to know them...you can do that in person....when you meet them after you have said hello. Get off of your couch, put your vibe away and go meet people. I know sometimes it's hard and you have hit a rough spot in life and you don't feel like you have the magic anymore.....get over it....finding a loser that lives above his aunt's garage and looks for sex on the internet is really not a step in the right direction....put your spanx and heels on and go hunting....there are a million places to find men....I suggest Home Depot at around 8pm....that means they have a job...otherwise they would be there during the day and it means they have drive.....both very good things....but be careful if he's in the garden section....that might mean gay....look to see if he does the hand on the hip thing.....
Well....better go....I need to update the security settings on my FB....some old serial killer looking assfuck just sent me a friend request...Peace out!

2 comments:

  1. OMG this is the best one yet. I love it. I dont just do dinner ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! It's brash and inspiring all at the same time. No nonsense approach to setting down the chips, picking up the hairbrush and flirting away the self pity.

    ReplyDelete