Thursday, April 22, 2010

I should have a real job...but this is more fun...



One of my hobbies is sewing...and when I say sewing I mean....tacking shit together for the fun of it....I have no talent and no idea what I'm doing....but I enjoy pretending. One of my recent projects was this moo moo....I bought it at Goodwill for $2.99...I altered the length and the sleeves...made a dorky belt for color and stuck some tulle on the bottom for that junior high semi-formal look...I will add tulle to just about anything...it's like my fav thing....well that and glitter :) Anywhooo....just thought I would share my stuff with you.....sorry the pics didn't turn out...kinda dark...however you get the idea!
Better go...I'm working on a leather monocle/face mask thing.....it's pretty groovy....but I doubt I will be wearing it to parent pickup! Peace out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment