Tuesday, June 21, 2011

summer style for the cool pre-school girl



I was going to toss out this old shirt that two of my daughters had grown out of....I almost always donate old stuff to Goodwill or to a friend with kids but this one had gotten some holes in it...but the cheapo in me could not bare to put it in the garbage...so I cut it up into strips and put some poney beads on it (had them left over from another bracelet project my preschooler and I did a few months back)....so now my darling daughter has some fun summer necklaces. I know they are no Chanel but hey they have color and cost me nothing so if they get lost I won't freak out. I also cut out the little picture it had on the front...I'm sure I can find something to do with that...Hope y'all are enjoying the first day of summer! Peace Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment